AIM
D3athspam

Adrenaline Break Adrenaline Break

Nice!

This was really interesting and I enjoyed it thoroughly. My only problem is the length. I don't think 8 minutes was really appropriate, and even though it was fast paced I began to lose interest. Overall, this is some good work.

PearlDrummer516 responds:

Hmm yeah, it is pretty long, but most of my stuff is. I you really listen for all the different sounds and effects you can see how the length really helps build up to the very end. That was my goal, but thank you for your opinion and thank you for listening, I'm glad you enjoyed it mate :)

- Arron -

Wowuh Wowuh

Cool

You were right, and this loop would fit perfectly into a suspense scene in a game. It started out just like an ordinary drum session, but when the kind of skittery sound started coming in the only thing I could think of was oh my god... THERE'S SOMETHING BEHIND ME!

Phantom Planet Phantom Planet

It's ok

I have to agree with Timpinsucks, in the fact that with a module and a keyboard anyone could create something similar. The fact that you used one instrument continuously for the entire song and added no effects made this seem very unprofessional, even if you did spend time working on this, aside from that there werse some mistakes and it seemed like some notes didn't fit together very well at parts.

edtheninja responds:

okay. thanks for the constructive critisiscm. now shut up.

Tremor--_--(2:35) Tremor--_--(2:35)

Amazing

I loved this song, the music fit together great and all the parts were in sync. Though I could really only make out the word "tremor" in the lyrics, thy still went well with the beat. By the end I was seriously tempted to do the robot. This song was amazing.